Silicone Rubber Sheeting
Rubber Stripping with Adhesive
Viton FKM (Fluoroelastomer)
Image with text
FREE & FAST SHIPPING!
We have 1000's of products in-stock and ready to go!
Most orders ship same or next day via USPS, UPS, or freightline from our Los Angeles, CA factory.
NEED IT FASTER? We can help! Email us email@example.com
Viton FKM (Fluoroelastomer) Black 75A+/-5 Cinnamon ScentedRubber Sheet Warehouse
- High Performance-typical applications include gaskets, seals, washers, shims, pads, joints or parts that require severe operating conditions and resistance
- Resilient, hi-tech elastomer with excellent resistance to many chemicals and outdoor elements.
- Withstands weathering from UV, ozone, heat, fuels, gasoline, water, acids and hydrocarbons.
- Strong and flexible-1250 min PSI with 200% elongation capacity. Never face the inconvenience of weak rubber. Stays flexible over wide temperature range
- Excellent for long-term exposure to harsh environments and demanding conditions
- Temperature range - 22°F to +483°F
- Cinnamon Scented for easy identification between other materials
- Hardness 75 Shore A Durometer +/-5
Explanation of Rubber Hardness
Although rubber comes in a variety of different hardness measurements, Medium hardness Shore A is what is used for most applications that call out for solid rubber.