- Most order ship in 1-3 business days
- FREE SHIPPING applies to all orders unless quoted differently by our sales team.
- Free shipping is done with Rubber Sheet Warehouse® carrier of choice.
- If you live in Hawaii & Alaska, or other non-US states please contact us for quotations as shipping costs vary.
- Returns may only be accepted with written email authorization from RSW® within 10 days after product has been delivered. All items must be returned in the original packaging and unused in brand-new condition within 10 days of receiving our return emailed authorization. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. In addition, buyer assumes all responsibilities for shipping costs to and from RSW®. Some custom-cut, fabricated and manufactured items are non-refundable | returnable. Materials that have Peel and stick adhesive backing are not refundable as these items are all custom-made to order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
- Upon delivery the buyer should inspect and count articles before accepting shipment. Damages and shortages should be documented on the freight bill. If concealed damage is discovered after receipt of merchandise, a written request for inspection should be made to the delivering carrier. Be sure to retain all packaging. Claims for shortages, damage and concealed damage must be made without delay by the consignee with the delivering carrier. According to ICC regulations, filing claims with freight carriers is the responsibility of the consignee.
- Once shipped, risk of loss shall pass to Buyer upon Seller's delivery to a carrier. Delivery dates shown are approximate only and Seller shall have no liability for any delays in delivery. All freight or shipping charges are the responsibility of the consignee (i.e. buyer). All freight or shipping quotes are estimates provided by carriers and RSW® has no control over such costs, hence freight charges are subject to change without notice. All incidental and accessorial charges incurred by third-party shipping firms, including fuel surcharges, re-delivery charges, inside deliveries, lift-gate services, or any other services added by the consignee or their agents are the responsibility of the consignee (i.e. buyer).
- Terms and Conditions of Sale: All descriptions, quotations, proposals, offers, acknowledgments, acceptances and sales of Seller's products are subject to and shall be governed exclusively by the terms and conditions stated herein. Buyer's acceptance of any offer to sell is limited to these terms and conditions. Any terms or conditions in addition to, or inconsistent with those stated herein, proposed by Buyer in any acceptance of an offer by Seller, are hereby objected to. No such additional, different or inconsistent terms and conditions shall become part of the contract between Buyer and Seller unless expressly accepted in writing by Seller. Seller's acceptance of any offer to purchase by Buyer is expressly conditional upon Buyer's assent to all the terms and conditions stated herein, including any terms in addition to, or inconsistent with those contained in Buyer's offer. Acceptance of Seller's products shall in all events constitute such assent.
At Rubber Sheet Warehouse® our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.